Table of Contents
NA1: Management of I3
Workspace for EXPReS Management Team. Access restricted. To request access to restricted wiki pages or documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Information for Annual Review 2007 March
Cost Models for the Sixth Framework Programme, Published on 10 March 2003
Audit certificate guidance notes 6th framework programme. This document is for auditors and describes how they should perform the audit.
Financial Reporting - Form C
- Form C as Adobe PDF or Excel spreadsheet - financial form for quarterly and annual reports
- notes on completing Form C
Documents from the EC
- Cost Models for the Sixth Framework Programme: PDF document from the EU FP6 website
- Audit Certificate Guidance Notes. The Audit Certificate Guidance Notes 6th Framework Programme (Version 2 Approved June 2007) is available online as an Adobe PDF document via this link.
Activities and Information
Kickoff and Board Meeting
Tuesday 31 October - Wednesday 1 November 2006: Kickoff
Communications to the Management Team
From T. Charles Yun:
- Period 1 Deliverables Table (No Longer Used) 2)
- Description of Work (PDF size: ~4 MB)
- Consortium Agreement - signed by partners
- Board Members (Partner #, Partner, Cost Model and Board Member)
EC / Cisco / EXPReS Conversation
- 26 March 2006 - EC / Cisco / EXPReS Conversation
List of the e-VLBI Workshops
A local wiki page that lists URLs and inforomation for e-VLBI meetings historically.
The JIVE website tracks a more up to date verison of the e-VLBI Workshop List.
Majordomo Mailing list instructions
Majordomo is the mailing list software that EXPReS uses (via JIVE) to run the various mailing lists. The following documents summarize how to use/interact with the mailing list. (The PDF's come from two IEEE pages that are no longer accessible.)
talks and presentations
- Many interesting and useful pieces of info from the Public Outreach section of the wiki
- a collection of basic background slides