Table of Contents
NA3 e-VLBI Science Forum
End of Project Meeting
The end of project meeting is now documented via its own website.
Science and Technology of Long Baseline Real-Time Interferometry: The 8th International e-VLBI Workshop 22-26 June 2009 - Madrid, Spain http://www.oan.es/expres09/
Video samples from meeting
Short recorded sample of video from Wednesday's meeting in Yebes. Download the gzip'd tarfile (approx 9 MB in size). The speaker is Tasso Tzioumis1), the chair of the EXPReS Board. To play the file, you will need to log into EVO, enter a meeting room (TESTING works fine), start the video recording widget, select the playback option, pick the un-gzip-tar'd file from above, and then hit play. If we find time, we will try to post better instructions and/or convert the video to a more usable format. (Note that this video was captured from a home DSL line, so the quality is limited by the end user network connection.)
We have a few additional short samples from the meetings stored offline. We did not ask the speakers if they would allow their talks to be posted (and the clips are still only a minute or two long), so they are not posted.
We also have a few screen captures from the sessions showing the software's overall UI (video window, text chat sub-system, etc.)
Documents and Links
- Minutes: 28 Nov 2006 Face-to-face eVSAG meeting, Westerbork, Netherlands.
- minutes.pdf: 28 June 2007 (Draft) Face-to-face eVSAG meeting, Gothenburg, Sweden
- —- Attachment 1 - Collated station reports,statreports.txt
- —- Attachment 2 - Technical Progress, Arpad Szomoru, arpad_evsag7.ppt
- —- Attachment 3 - Rapid Reduction tools, Zsolt Paragi, evsag_rapid.ppt
- —- Attachment 4 - Table of possible variable targets with eVLBI, Zsolt Paragi, variablesources_.pdf
- —- Attachment 5 - Science and requirments for eVLBI of variable sources, Zsolt Paragi, variablesources.ppt