WP4 - Communications
WP4 activity leader is Kristine Yun (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Boilerplate descriptions - standard descriptions of NEXPReS, e-VLBI, etc. that can be used in presentations, articles, brochures, etc.
- 2011 March Brochure
- Low-res PDF (574 KB)
- High-res PDF (19.5 MB .zip)
- Source files (17.6 MB .zip) - If you wish to translate and print the brochure in your local language, you can download these original source files. You will need Adobe InDesign CS4 or higher to edit.
- Images from the brochure can also be downloaded from the NEXPReS Visual Guide.
- Deliverable Template - a .doc cover sheet for deliverables is available but cannot be uploaded to the wiki. Email email@example.com for a copy.
- Display - Large exhibit display available for meetings, open days, etc.
- Fact Sheet - Basic facts and description, based on EC template
- Logos - NEXPReS logo only; partner logos to be added
- Slide templates - PPT template and boilerplate slides
- Style Guide - writing style guide created for EXPReS, also applicable to NEXPReS
- Visual Guide - visual style guide for using NEXPReS visual elements and/or creating visual resources
Graphs for Reports
We must give the EC credit in anything we publish resulting from or related to NEXPReS.
- For science papers resulting from e-VLBI observations, please state: “e-VLBI research infrastructure in Europe is supported by the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under grant agreement n° RI-261525 NEXPReS.” (See II.30.4 of the NEXPReS contract.)
- For presentations, white papers, position papers and other statements published by NEXPReS about our findings or technology recommendations, please state: “Research leading to these results has received funding from the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007‑ 2013) under grant agreement n° RI-261525 NEXPReS. This material reflects only the author's views, and the European Union is not liable for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.” Include an image of the EU flag, available from Wikimedia Commons. (See II.12 of the NEXPReS contract.)
- For publicity items like press releases, brochures, handouts, etc.: “NEXPReS in an e‑Infrastructure project funded by the European Union's Seventh Framework Programme under Grant Agreement RI‑261525.” Include an image of the EU flag, available from Wikimedia Commons. (See II.30.4 of the NEXPReS contract.)
nexpres/nexpres_wp4.txt · Last modified: 2011/06/27 10:05 by 127.0.0.1